When undergoing orthodontic treatment to straighten teeth, we always pay close attention to smile esthetics. Focusing on smile esthetics means focusing on straight teeth in a natural-looking way, placing your teeth in the optimal positions for both your oral health needs and the beauty of your smile.
What Are The Steps of The Invisalign® Treatment?
- The first step in the treatment process is to come in for a free consult at Wagner Dental. One of our talented team members will assess your dental alignment needs and let you know if Invisalign® treatment is a good orthodontic option for you.
- If you are a good Invisalign candidate and want to proceed with treatment, our next step will be to take x-rays, photos, and impressions of your teeth in order to guide a personalized design of Invisalign® trays.
- We will have a series of aligner trays made custom, just for you! You will wear these custom-made clear aligners for about 22-24 hours a day. Aligner trays are clear and barely noticeable. They can be removed, so you can enjoy your favorite foods. You will also find that you can brush and floss easily with these removable orthodontics!
- Every 2-4 weeks you will receive a new aligner tray set that will help you gradually and safely move your teeth into their proper positions. Treatment times vary, but patients typically complete their treatments in as little as 4-6 months!
- Once your teeth have reached their desired alignment, we will provide you with a perfectly customized retainer to keep your teeth in just the right spot. You will only need to wear this retainer at night.
That’s it! The Invisalign treatment will give you the beautiful, straight smile you’ve always wanted. And most people won’t even notice you’re wearing braces.
What Alignment Issues Can Invisalign® Treatment Correct?
- Gapped teeth.
- Open bite.
- Crowded teeth.
“If you are thinking about Invisalign, look no further than Wagner Dental. As a youth, I had braces and recently needed some correction. My teeth have never looked better, and the Wagner Dental team fixed me up in a matter of months with Invisalign. Also, my entire family has been going to Wagner Dental since we moved to Las Vegas. Everyone is extremely impressed with their excellent care. This is the best practice that we’ve gone to, and their entire staff are also friendly and exceptional.”
Health Benefits of Straightening Your Teeth with Invisalign® Trays
There are many benefits to straightening one’s smile. Most think that orthodontics is simply a cosmetic solution; however the benefits of correcting bite issues go far beyond aesthetics.
Preventing Gum Disease | If you are noticing symptoms of gum disease like swollen, red, and bleeding gums, it may be a result of your teeth being overcrowded or it may be due to gaps between your teeth. When teeth are aligned, the gums fit better around the teeth, providing the best natural defense against infection.
Correcting Your Bite | Other health concerns that may be a result of crooked or misaligned teeth include improper bite, speaking or chewing difficulty, and increased wear on the tooth enamel. Straightening your teeth can help improve your speech, chewing ability, and dental health.
Easing TMJ Issues | A poorly aligned jaw can strain your TMJ, which is the joint that attaches your lower jaw to your upper jaw. Straining this joint can lead to a wide array of painful and debilitating symptoms. Proper teeth alignment (dental occlusion), will help you avoid these symptoms and maintain your quality of life.
Preventing Cavities and Tooth Decay | When your teeth are aligned properly, you have an easier time brushing them thoroughly. Bacteria and food particles have fewer places to hide when teeth are straight, so your brushing is more effective when your teeth are beautifully straight.
Caring for Your Teeth During Treatment | Metal braces can make brushing and flossing difficult as you try to work around the wires and brackets on your teeth. With removable aligner trays, you can brush and floss effectively, making it easier to maintain your oral health while you improve your smile’s alignment!
Choosing to straighten your smile will not only give you a beautiful straight smile, but it will also improve your overall oral health!
Make Your Teeth Straightening Treatment Fit Into Your Budget!
If you are worried about the potential cost of teeth straightening, we want you to know that we are proud to offer our patients financing options, so you don’t have to choose between your other responsibilities and your dental health.
We are happy to work with your insurance plan, so you can take full advantage of your insurance benefits. You can discuss your insurance plan with a member of our friendly office staff, who can help you determine what your plan covers.
In addition to working with various insurance companies, we also offer some options for payment plans. This helps you fit your Invisalign® treatment into your budget—without stressing about how to properly balance your commitments.
Improving Smile Health and Esthetics at Wagner Dental in Las Vegas!
Invisalign® treatment is a comfortable way to correct many issues with the way teeth are aligned. With this nearly invisible technology, most people won’t even realize you are correcting your teeth. In the end, you are able to smile brighter and bigger with your newly straightened teeth.
It is a fantastic time to get the straight smile you desire!
If you would like to discuss the best option for you give us a call or come on in and talk to our supportive and professional dental care team here at Wagner Dental.