Improve Your Smile and Oral Health With Dental Implants
Wagner Dental is your go-to dental office in Las Vegas for the placement and restoration of dental implants. Our dental specialists can provide complete care for your smile restoration needs, whether you are hoping for a single replacement tooth or stabilization for a set of dentures.
If you are hiding your smile from the world, let our compassionate and highly-skilled team talk to you about dental implants. We can explore this option whether you have suffered tooth loss or are facing an upcoming tooth extraction.
There are many reasons to consider dental implants, and we would be happy to help you explore the possibilities that come with this exciting treatment!
In Case You Are Wondering, “What Is An Implant?”
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are surgically integrated with the jawbone. These titanium posts are biocompatible, and they encourage bone regrowth. They are essentially permanent false teeth that look and function just like your natural teeth.
We can replace your missing tooth or teeth by placing strong, secure, long-lasting dental implants that effectively replace your missing tooth roots; atop these dental implants, we then restore your chewing and smiling ability with replacement teeth that will match your natural teeth seamlessly. No one will ever know you have dental implants!
This remarkable restorative dentistry option offers long-term health benefits and a flawless smile! Implants can prevent jawbone recession and bone loss as well as misaligned bites from shifting teeth—something removable dentures cannot help you with.
As the number one cause of tooth loss, periodontal disease can be devastating for both your teeth and gum tissue. After we have worked to resolve these issues with your teeth and gums, we can restore your smile and help you enjoy renewed oral health!
What Are My Options to Replace Missing Teeth?
Dental implants come in a variety of types and are compatible with many other dental reconstruction options. Depending on the severity of your repair, some of these options might even be available for one-day dental implant restorations!
- Single Tooth Replacement We can place a dental implant and restore your missing tooth with a crown!
- Mini Dental Implants For some patients, an even smaller implant can be beneficial in terms of post-operative healing time as well as restoring jawbone strength.
- Implant Bridges For a few missing teeth, we can create an implant bridge with multiple crowns to “bridge” that gap and give you a fully restored smile!
- Denture Implants We can set you up with full mouth dental implants for a wonderful, long-term dental restoration option.
- Teeth in a Day Depending on the extent of your restoration, we may be able to restore your smile in a day with same-day dental implant restorations due to the cutting-edge technology in our office!
- All-on-4® Treatment Concept Using specially designed All-on-4® treatment concept dental implants, we can replace an entire arch of teeth using 4-6 implants that are strategically placed to give you a secure, natural-looking smile!
We will discuss your unique health situation and help you choose the option that is right for your smile and your lifestyle!
How Much Do the All-on-4® Treatment Concept Dental Implants Cost Near Me?
Like all dental care, the cost is largely dependent on your individual case. The All-on-4® Treatment Concept cost will depend on a number of factors, including the extent of your repair and how much your insurance will cover.
To get a more detailed estimate, schedule a consultation at Wagner Dental in Las Vegas to see how much the All-on-4® Treatment Concept implants will cost for you!
I Am Interested in Teeth Implants Near Me. What’s Next?
When evaluating your candidacy for dental implant surgery, your dentist considers your overall health, your tooth replacement needs, the density of your jawbone, and any oral health conditions you may have. All of these factors can impact the overall success of your dental implant surgery.
The doctor will examine your mouth using CT scans to gather information about your remaining teeth and jawbone health to determine if dental implants are a good option for you.
Depending on your case, you may need to consider different treatment options. For example, patients with jawbone recession may need a bone graft because dental implants require adequate tissue for strong attachments. A bone graft can greatly contribute to improved oral health as well as the overall success of the procedure.
If you are interested in discussing your situation as well as your unique health needs, please call us here at Wagner Dental in Las Vegas. We can provide detailed information about your treatment options and help you discover dental implants are the best option for YOU!
“I have now gotten over my anxiety regarding the dentist. This place rocks, everyone in my family goes here. They do a great job helping keep my smile beautiful. Thank you.”
Placement of Posts As Well As Your New Smile
Unless your unique treatment plan includes additional procedures such as bone grafts, you can expect to come to our office for both placement and restoration.
If you are considering same-day implant restorations, then this same process applies—but with fewer restoration appointments after your initial recovery time:
- Placement: During the first visit, root implants are placed by oral surgeons using local anesthesia, sedation, or general anesthesia to fit your needs.
- Recovery: For the next few months, the implant will bond with the jawbone. Our implantologist can provide temporary crowns or dentures to help you maintain functionality during this healing time.
- Restoration: Once the implant has healed and fused with the bone during the osseointegration process, your new tooth or set of permanent dentures will be attached to fully restore your chewing and speaking abilities.
- New Confidence: You can then enjoy a brand new smile that feels natural and secure!
Good oral hygiene is one vital component to helping your implants last a lifetime. The other component to proper care is a series of regular visits to your general dentist, Wagner Dental, for cleanings and exams. Your dentist can help you detect developing issues with your remaining teeth and prevent you from losing additional ones.
Wagner Dental Can Alleviate Other Concerns About Implant Dentistry
If you are worried about the full dental implants cost, please let us know. We would be happy to help you explore options because we do not want finances to stop you from having a healthy smile. The average cost of dental implants varies depending on each person’s situation, so come in for a consultation to find out more!
Our caring office staff can help you navigate the bewildering world of dental insurance to help you figure out what your plan covers. We are proud to offer our patients flexible financing options, so you don’t have to choose between other commitments and your dental health.
Get the Amazing Smile You Deserve at Wagner Dental in Las Vegas!
We are ready to provide excellent dental care as well as the new glow of confidence that comes with a beautifully healthy smile. From placement to restoration, we can restore your unique smile in order to improve your oral health. Schedule your appointment online or give us a call today!
Why You Will Love Your Dental Implants From Wagner Dental
- An improved appearance.
- Long-lasting results.
- No slipping or sliding.
- No additional maintenance.
- Preservation of your jawbone.
- The ability to speak normally again.
- A natural look and feel.
- Improved oral health and jawbone density.
- Comfort and convenience.
- A high success rate.