If you want to fix your cracked, broken, stained, or crooked teeth, veneers could be the answer for you! Now, at Wagner Dental, you can makeover your smile faster than ever thanks to Lumineers prepless veneers.
Beautiful Prepless Veneers for a Stunning Smile
When you want to fix your smile, veneers are a stunning and easy way to fix a number of minor maladies—and prepless veneers can help you fix your teeth even faster than traditional veneers.
Prepless veneers will give you teeth that are:
- Free from cracks, chips, and other superficial damage.
- Evenly sized and spaced with no gaps.
- The same natural color as your neighboring teeth.
- Durable, long-lasting, and comfortable.
Here at Wagner Dental, we’re pleased to offer Lumineers prepless veneers to give you the smile you’ve always wanted with even less prep work than traditional porcelain veneers. Lumineers will give you the smile you’ve always wanted in no time at all!
Benefits of Lumineers Prepless Veneers
We’re excited to be able to share Lumineer prepless veneer technology with you. These innovative veneers can do wonders for your smile and offer all kinds of advantages over other dental treatments. Some of these advantages are listed below:
- Reversible: Lumineers are not permanent, but will last for a considerable period of time. This means they can also be removed as needed.
- Ultra-Thin: Lumineers are thinner than veneers, and don’t require any enamel to be removed before placement, unlike traditional veneers. Hence the name “prepless veneers.”
- Natural Looking: Lumineers are generally made from ultra-thin laminate, or a material called cerinate. This material looks natural and is designed to last.
- Time Saving: If you choose Lumineers you’ll get them on the second appointment, while veneers often require an additional visit.
- Cost-Effective: Lumineers are generally less expensive than traditional veneers. We’ll be able to give you a better idea about the exact cost of both procedures when you come into our office.
If you’re excited to learn more about Lumineers prepless veneers, call Wagner Dental today!
Lumineers vs. Traditional Veneers
Prepless veneers and traditional veneers are both convenient ways to cover minor imperfections in your smile. We’ve satisfied patient needs with both styles of veneers, but it’s important to know the differences between them so you can make the best choice for your needs.
Traditional Veneers: Traditional veneers can be made out of porcelain, ceramic, or even a composite resin. While durable, these materials usually require time to create and customize to your smile, and so you will need to come in for multiple appointments to finish your veneers procedure.
Additionally, your dentist will need to remove a small layer of your enamel before fitting these veneers to your teeth to avoid adding any bulk to the feel of your natural teeth. This will make your teeth feel natural after the veneers are fastened, but it also means the veneers process is permanent. If the veneers wear down, you will need to replace them to keep your teeth strong.
Lumineers Prepless Veneers: If Lumineers are right for you, your dentist will take impressions of your upper and lower teeth so that each Lumineer can be custom-made for you. Once they are ready, we will call you into our office so that Dr. Wagner can bond your Lumineers to your teeth. The process is quick and completely painless—no numbing or medication is required. Of course, dental sedation is always an option for those who need it.
Receiving your Lumineers won’t take long at all; after we finish, we’ll send you on your way with your new and improved smile! Lumineers are generally a faster, more convenient process than their more traditional counterparts.
Improve Your Teeth With Lumineers Prepless Veneers
Are you ready for a more attractive, healthy smile? Contact us today to learn more about what Lumineers prepless veneers can do for your smile!